vendredi 2 janvier 2009

Dans ma maison il y a.... du blanc !!

Cette semaine, Dans ma maison il y a du blanc !! pour cette maison, j'ai beaucoup joué avec les textures et les matières.

Dans ma maison il y a du blanc

En détails :

19 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

elle est superbe !!

Anne, Bulles dorées a dit…

Merci ^^

Lady Di a dit…

Your white house is fantastic, I love it. I also love your playlist, I'm going to see if I can buy the Metisse album today.

Gayle Page-Robak a dit…

Absolutely beautiful!!

♥ ♥ ♥ Cold Porcelain by Erika Alvarado a dit…

estoy feliz de haber encontrado tu blog! me fascina!!! il es etonnant, beu, beaucoup de sentiment. je l'ai aime
bjs
Pau

♥ ♥ ♥ Cold Porcelain by Erika Alvarado a dit…

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulah_g/2881213418/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulah_g/2886136711/

sentez vous libre pour usar-employer la photo de ma petite fee por faire quelque cosa beu-belle

bjs

Anonyme a dit…

elle est SUPERBE !!!

~*~Patty S a dit…

Your Muse lives in such a beautiful house Anne ;) So very lovely!
Happy New Year Dear One! oxo

Tova a dit…

Que cette maison est belle avec toutes ces textures qui habillent si joliment le blanc, couleur plate par excellence :-)

June a dit…

Your work on all of the art pieces i see in this blog are incredible. what fantastic art

June a dit…

Amazing texture and beautiful finish
I love this one and enjoying al of your art work

Karina Beck a dit…

Wauw, beautiful work.

~*~Patty S a dit…

Also wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog music, it is always a treat to visit you Anne oxoo

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery a dit…

Wow Anne! This piece is so stunning!!!! Happy New Year!
xoxo,
Kristin

PeregrineBlue a dit…

After seeing Jan's spectacular Blanc interpretation, I just had to. Had to as in bring out as much as I had at hand to let my whiteness come through.

My little humble creation is at my blog
www.poramoralarte-folklorista-blogspot.com

Thank you for these surprise encounters
Constanza

Hanne a dit…

The texture are sooooo beautiful! Great art!

Linnie a dit…

Fantastic work i love it so inspirational
linnie
xx

Jen Crossley a dit…

WOW this is stunning really STunning
Jen

Alexandra a dit…

Wonderful. I love the white colour.